Model 2000 Series Center / Surface Slitter Rewinders
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Model 2000 Series simplex center/surface slitter rewinders are ideally suited for converting paper, board, nonwovens, laminates, textiles and many other materials which can be slit and simplex rewound.
This unique Model 2000 slitter rewind handles 60-inch wide webs of filter media with tension ranges up to 4 PLI. The Model 2000 incorporates a number of special features to enhance productivity and roll handling.
- Closed loop surface wind with center assists assures uniform roll density regardless of roll weight
- Pull rolls isolate shear slitting from unwind and rewind tension zones
- Dual spreader roll system assures slit separation
- Rewind arms lower finished rolls to floor eliminating requirement for roll unload hoist
- Model 4520 shaftless unwind with dual pneumatic brakes and motorized chucking to accommodate various unwind core length
- Unwind roll floor pick-up
- Load cell tension control
- Automatic edge guide system
- PLC control with touch screen operator interface.
- Web widths: 60 inches
- Rewind diameter: 42 inches
- Slitting method: shear
- Minimum slit width: 2 inches
- Tension range: 2 to 4 PLI
- Web speed: 500 FPM
- Web widths: 48-120 inches
- Rewind diameters: 30 and 60 inches
- Web speeds: 500-2000 fpm
- Slitting methods: razor, score and shear
- Tension ranges: 0.05 to 8 PLI