2550 | maximum throughput & quality
Simplex two-drum winders can be used for many applications including high speed trimming and winding. They can be designed to handle large diameter rolls of both very low-tension materials, and very high-tension papers such as paperboard. The REM 2550 is ideally suited to perform these tasks, and incorporates numerous features to enhance productivity and roll handling.
- Driven riding roll includes relieving system for controlling roll density throughout the winding cycle
- Shear sliding element at the rear entrance of winder for easy knife access
- Dual spreader roll system assures slit separation
- Finished rolls unload to cradle for lowering to floor
- Load cell tension control
- Automatic edge guide system